The highlight of our newly renovated farmhouse is our apartment “St. Valentin “, named after the little church in our hamlet S. Valentino.
This apartment has a wonderful view of the Alpe di Siusi and Mount Bullaccia. Due to the south-eastern orientation, you will be accompanied by the sun throughout the day, from sunrise until sundown. This apartment has a living space of 47 m². The new and very comfortably furnished apartment offers a double room in rustic wood from our old farm and a very spacious bathroom with bathtub, shower, bidet and toilet. The fully equipped kitchen – furnished in old wood – has a sitting area, and a comfortable couch, which invites you to relax and linger. On the beautiful and large terrace (20 m²) with stunning panoramic views, you may enjoy your breakfast or dinner and soak up some sun.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “St. Valentin”
- 47m² living space
- 2-4 persons
- Double room (bed linen included)
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower, WC, bidet, hair dryer (bath & hand towels included)
- Eat-in kitchen with kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, toaster on request, all kitchen utensils, tea towels) with corner couch (which can easily be converted into a double bed), sitting area, flat screen TV (SAT-TV) and access to the balcony-terrace
- Floor heating
- Clothes drying rack
- Sun loungers on the terrace
- Vacuum cleaner (on request)
- Cleaning products
- Baby bed and high chair (on request)