This very spacious apartment is oriented towards south-east and is largely furnished with natural materials. In the morning you will be awakened by the first rays of sunshine and in the evening, you may enjoy the sunset from the balcony. The unique view of Mount Sciliar gives this apartment its name.
It is located on the first floor of our newly converted farmhouse and has a living area of 78 m².
The holiday apartment offers a cosy double room in spruce wood, a bathroom with shower, bidet and toilet, another very spacious double room in spruce wood with two separate single beds and balcony (6 m²), a large bathroom, bathtub with shower screen, bidet and toilet and a fully equipped large kitchen in spruce wood with a single sofa bed and another balcony (6 m²).
In this apartment you may particularly enjoy an unobstructed panoramic view of Mount Sciliar and the surrounding alpine world.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “Schlern”
- 78m² living space
- 4-6 persons
- Double room with separate single bed, which can easily be converted into a double bed (bed linen included), and balcony
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower screen, WC, bidet, hair dryer (bath & hand towels included)
- Double room (bed linen included)
- Bathroom with shower, WC, bidet, hair dryer (bath & hand towels included)
- Eat-in kitchen with kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle, fridge with freezer, toaster on request, all kitchen utensils, tea towels) with corner couch, sitting area, flat screen TV (SAT-TV) and access to the balcony
- Clothes drying rack
- Sun loungers on the balcony
- Vacuum cleaner (on request)
- Cleaning products
- Baby bed and high chair (on request)