Our apartment Marinzen, named after the alpine plateau just above Castelrotto, is the heart of our newly converted farmhouse and is in the attic. This extremely cosy apartment in spruce wood offers 54 m² living space. Thanks to the south-facing orientation, from the 6 m² balcony, you may enjoy breath-taking panoramic views of the surrounding meadows and mountains.
The apartment features a quaint double room in spruce wood, another cosy bedroom in spruce wood with two single beds, and a bathroom with bathtub, sink and toilet.
The beautiful, fully equipped kitchen in spruce wood has a sitting area and a comfortable double sofa bed next to the fireplace, which invites you to relax and linger.
The sunshine through the skylights gives this apartment a special ambiance and is ideal for star lovers.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “Marinzen”
- 54m² living space
- 2-6 persons
- Double room (bed linen included)
- Bedroom with 2 single beds (bed linen included)
- Bathroom with sitting tub, WC, hair dryer (bath & hand towels included)
- Eat-in kitchen with kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle, fridge with freezer, toaster, all kitchen utensils, tea towels), sitting area, flat screen TV (satellite TV), double sofa bed and access to the balcony
- Clothes drying rack
- Sun loungers on balcony
- Vacuum cleaner (on request)
- Cleaning products
- Baby bed and high chair (on request)