Our apartment Marinzen, named after the alpine plateau just above Castelrotto, is the heart of our newly converted farmhouse and is in the attic. This extremely cosy apartment in spruce wood offers 54 m² living space. Thanks to the south-facing orientation, from the 6 m² balcony, you may enjoy breath-taking panoramic views of the surrounding meadows and mountains.
The apartment features a quaint double room in spruce wood, another cosy bedroom in spruce wood with two single beds, and a bathroom with bathtub, sink and toilet.
The beautiful, fully equipped kitchen in spruce wood has a sitting area and a comfortable double sofa bed next to the fireplace, which invites you to relax and linger.
The sunshine through the skylights gives this apartment a special ambiance and is ideal for star lovers.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “Marinzen”
- 53m² 2-5 persons on the 2nd floor (south)
- fully equpped live-in kitchen (ceramic hob, oven and coffee maker)
- living room with sofa bed, sitting area, SAT-TV and balcony with panoramic views
- 2 bedrooms
- baby cot available
- bathroom with bath, washbasin, WC and hairdryer
- access to the garden and sunbathing area
- access W-LAN (additional charge)