This apartment is located on the ground floor – Thanks to its southern orientation it offers a magnificent view of Mount Sciliar and the nearby Ruins of Hauenstein, which give the apartment its name.
The apartment has a living area of 47 m² and is largely furnished with natural materials. It offers a very bright light-flooded bedroom in spruce wood with a separate single bed and a cot made of solid wood. It has a large bathroom, bathtub with shower screen, bidet and toilet, a fully equipped quaint kitchen, furnished in spruce wood, with a cosy corner sofa, a seating area and a beautiful large terrace (19 m²), which invites you to eat outside.
In this apartment you have direct access to the lawn. Relax on our sun loungers, enjoy the sun and be enchanted by the surrounding meadows and mountains.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “Hauenstein”
- 47m² 2-5 persons on the ground floor (south)
- fully equpped live-in kitchen (ceramic hob, oven and coffee maker)
- living room with sofa bed, sitting area and SAT-TV
- 1 bedroom
- baby cot available
- large terrace
- bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin, bidet, WC and hairdryer
- access to the garden and sunbathing area
- access W-LAN (additional charge)