This apartment is located on the ground floor – Thanks to its southern orientation it offers a magnificent view of Mount Sciliar and the nearby Ruins of Hauenstein, which give the apartment its name.
The apartment has a living area of 47 m² and is largely furnished with natural materials. It offers a very bright light-flooded bedroom in spruce wood with a separate single bed and a cot made of solid wood. It has a large bathroom, bathtub with shower screen, bidet and toilet, a fully equipped quaint kitchen, furnished in spruce wood, with a cosy corner sofa, a seating area and a beautiful large terrace (19 m²), which invites you to eat outside.
In this apartment you have direct access to the lawn. Relax on our sun loungers, enjoy the sun and be enchanted by the surrounding meadows and mountains.
Equipment of the holiday apartment “Hauenstein”
- 47m² living space
- 2-4 persons
- Double room with separate single bed, which can easily be converted into a double bed, and a cot made of solid wood (bed linen included)
- Bathroom with bath tub and shower screen, WC, bidet, hair dryer (bath & hand towels included)
- Eat-in kitchen with kitchenette (ceramic hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle, fridge with freezer, toaster on request, all kitchen utensils, tea towels), corner couch, sitting area and flat screen TV (satellite TV)
- Clothes drying rack
- Sun loungers on the terrace
- Vacuum cleaner (on request)
- Cleaning products
- Baby bed and high chair (on request)